Digital Incubator "ET 12" with temperature and humidity regulation and with Egg Turning Unit Art. 512/A/S
Incubator ET 512/A/S
The “ET 12” digital incubator with OVOMATIC egg turning unit is a professional incubator designed to incubate different types of eggs.
For example, it is possible to incubate chicken, pheasant, guinea fowl, quail, partridge, partridge, turkey, palmiped, peacock, rock partridge, pigeon, colander, exotic birds and birds of prey eggs.
The incubator capacity is 12 medium/large eggs or 48 small eggs (eg quail).
It is a simple and immediate incubator to use. At the same time it offers innovative and extremely reliable technical solutions.
In addition, the incubator is equipped with an egg turning motor that allows you to adjust the inclination of the tilting cell system continuously and automatically.
The ET 12 incubator with egg turning motor is therefore suitable for both beginners and for those who own a small and medium-sized farm.
An innovation of the already inimitable “ET Automatic” with a series of very useful additional functions.
While maintaining the same operating characteristics, ET Super comes with a new larger and more readable display; moreover, its new electronic board is equipped with a more performing processor which allows, in addition to the temperature regulation (standard function), to count the incubation days, to vary the speed of the fan and to switch on an internal light to check on the eggs or chicks.
In the lower part, one or two adjustable shutters have been added, depending on the model, to facilitate the exchange of fresh air between outside and inside the incubator according to requirements.
The incubator is also equipped with both audible and visual alarms for malfunctions or failures.
THE AUTOMATIC INCUBATOR “ET 12” SUPER WITH BIOMASTER™ HAS THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERISTICS:
- Air vents. One or two shutters at the base of the incubator facilitate the exchange of fresh air between outside and inside the incubator.
- Temperature. Possibility to adjust the temperature from 30°C to 40°C with variations of 0,1°C simply by pressing the + and – keys. The new icon, very visible, indicates that the heating element is working.
- Day counting. Display of incubation days for better management of the entire incubation period.
- Fan speed. 5 speed adjustable fan for better hatching result.
- Lighting. Controllable interior light for easy egg and chick inspection.
- Alarm. Audible/Visual alarms for “temperature not reached” or “temperature sensor failure”.
medium / large eggs
small eggs (e.g. quail)
V, single phase
Kw, daily average
every 2 hours