Digital Incubator ET 12 with egg turning unit Ovomatic and antibacterial additive Biomaster™ Art.512/A/BM
Incubator ET 512/A/BM
The digital incubator “ET 12” with OVOMATIC egg turning unit and Biomaster™ antibacterial additive is a professional incubator designed to incubate chicken, pheasant, guinea fowl, quail, partridge, partridge, turkey, palmiped, peacock, rock partridge, pigeon, strainer eggs , exotic birds and birds of prey. The capacity is 12 medium / large eggs or 48 small eggs (eg quail).
It is a simple and immediate incubator to use. At the same time it offers innovative and extremely reliable technical solutions.
The incubator is equipped with an egg turning motor that oscillates the alveolus making the incubator automatic.
The ET 12 incubator with Biomaster™ is therefore suitable for both beginners and for those who own a small and medium-sized farm.
ANTIBACTERIAL ADDITIVE BIOMASTER™
The Biomaster™ antibacterial additive prevents the spread of bacterial infections in embryos, which is considered one of the leading causes of death in the hatching phase. Furthermore, the Biomaster™ additive is incorporated into the plastic body of the incubators and therefore guarantees maximum antibacterial protection for the entire life of the incubator. Furthermore, this type of treatment does not affect the mechanical performance of the machine.
To discover other models of River Systems incubators click here.
THE “ET 12” DIGITAL INCUBATOR WITH OVOMATIC AND BIOMASTER™ EGG TURNING UNIT HAS THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERISTICS:
- Inspection window: the lid is equipped with two inspection windows that allow the user to follow all the stages of the incubation from the outside;
- Tilting tray: the eggs to be incubated are placed in a tray with a tilting cell system. The oscillation of the tray is regulated by the OVOMATIC egg turning motor;
- Alveolus system: the particular shape of each single egg holder allows you to house both small eggs (up to 4 quail-type eggs) and large eggs (up to goose eggs);
- Hatching grid: the grid is an accessory included in the incubator that allows the eggs to hatch in the last phase of the incubation;
- Vents: the external vents are used to fill the water trays without opening the incubator, thus avoiding the dispersion of heat and humidity;
- Digital display: allows you to adjust the temperature from 30 ° C to 40 ° C (with a temperature probe with variations of 0.1 ° C) simply by pressing the + and – keys.
medium / large eggs
small eggs (e.g. quail)
V, single phase
Kw, daily average
every 2 hours