Digital Incubator "ET 49" with Egg Turning Unit Art. 549 / A
Incubator ET 549/A
The “ET 49” digital incubator with OVOMATIC egg turning unit is a professional incubator designed to incubate different types of eggs. For example, it is possible to incubate chicken, pheasant, guinea fowl, quail, partridge, partridge, turkey, palmiped, peacock, rock partridge, pigeon, colander, exotic birds and birds of prey eggs. The incubator capacity is 49 medium / large eggs or 196 small eggs (eg quail).
It is a simple and immediate incubator to use. At the same time it offers innovative and extremely reliable technical solutions.
In addition, the incubator is equipped with an egg turning motor that allows you to adjust the inclination of the tilting cell system continuously and automatically.
The ET 49 incubator with egg turning motor is therefore suitable for both beginners and for those who own a small and medium-sized farm.
To discover other models of River Systems incubators click here.
THE “ET 49” DIGITAL INCUBATOR WITH OVOMATIC EGG TURNING UNIT HAS THE FOLLOWING CHARACTERISTICS:
- Inspection porthole: the lid is equipped with two inspection ports that allow the user to follow all the stages of incubation from the outside;
- Tilting tray: the eggs to be incubated are placed in a tray with a tilting alveolus system. The oscillation of the tray is regulated by the OVOMATIC egg turning motor;
- Alveolus system: the particular shape of each single egg holder allows to house both small eggs (up to 4 quail-type eggs) and large eggs (up to goose eggs);
- Hatching grid: the grid is an accessory included in the incubator that allows the eggs to hatch in the last phase of incubation;
- Vents: the external vents are used to fill the water trays without opening the incubator, thus avoiding the dispersion of heat and humidity;
- Digital display: allows you to adjust the temperature from 30 ° C to 40 ° C (with a temperature probe with variations of 0.1 ° C) simply by pressing the + and – ke24
medium / large eggs
small eggs (e.g. quail)
V, single phase
Kw, daily average
every 2 hours