Wifi Incubator ET Top for 12 Eggs 512/A/T
Wifi Incubator ET Top for 24 Eggs 524/A/T
Wifi Incubator ET Top for 49 Eggs 549/A/T
Wifi egg Incubator ET Top
THE FIRST NETWORK-CONNECTED EGG INCUBATOR WITH WIFI
fully manageable from your smartphone via River CovApp!
The ET TOP incubator is the novelty of 2022, fully programmable remotely via the River CovApp.
It features a new, larger and more readable display and its new electronic card is equipped with a higher performance processor.
The processor allows to:
- visualise the percentage of humidity inside the machine and, if equipped with Nebula, also control it;
- control the degree of inclination, speed and frequency of daily oscillations of the eggs thanks to Ovolvo;
- visualise and select pre-set incubation programmes that, depending on the type of animal, allow optimal and automatic management of the machine
- Parameter management of Nebula humidifier;
- Relative humidity detection and display;
- Ambient temperature sensor with unsuitable temperature alarm;
- Configuration of Ovolvo egg turning unit parameters: degrees of inclination, rotation speed, daily cycles;
- 8 pre-set incubation programmes + 1 user programme;
- Possibility to create several customised user programmes via CovApp;
- Error alert with push notifications;
- Automatic firmware update via Wi-Fi connection;
- Pause function to facilitate candling, hatching or other egg activities.
To discover other models of River Systems incubators click here.
Egg Incubator ET Top | Details
Incubator with WIFI connection
Fully remotely controllable via River CovApp.
Possibility to illuminate the inside of the incubator via CovApp or incubator controls. It facilitates checking the status of eggs and chicks through the inspection windows.
Display and counting of incubation days for optimal management.
Possibility of adjusting the fan speed to 5 different values for better hatching results.
Temperature can be set from 25˚C to 40˚C.
ET TOP is equipped with visual and audible alarms that warn of any malfunctions, allowing timely intervention. Alarms are also notified via River CovApp